HAPPY LIBRA SEASON!
Today is my birthday & I am turning 28! Oh the joys! Haha no but really, I’m actually really excited about this birthday. So much has changed over these past few years & I’ve grown so much that I’m so grateful to be turning 28. When I hit 25, I definitely felt that quarter life crisis panic. I think I cried every time someone asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday.
Fast forward, now I’m at peace with who I am & where I’m currently at. I’m not in a rush to get to where I feel I need to be to be accomplished. If you take a second to just look back to see where you were just a few years back, you’ll realize just how far you’ve come! 26 & 27 flew by. So much has changed over these past two years & I’m so beyond grateful for all of it.
My word of advice is. ENJOY growing up. Be so thankful that you have the opportunity to grow older. Take on each life lesson & let it mold you into the adult you’re meant to be & live for the good & bad! This journey called life is forever adapting & so are you! LIVE while you’re still living & be thankful for each birthday!
I’ve decided to share 28 things about myself to get this birthday started!!
- Born & raised in the heart of Los Angeles – forever my home.
- My favorite type of food is Pasta – hands down, I’ll order this anywhere. I went to Greece & ordered pasta, so yea.
- My nickname in my family is GirlyPants (I blame my cousin)
- My favorite color is blue followed by the color green.
- I started my blog is 2014 – I started it more as a hobby to share my outfits & beauty tips & now it’s a full time career!
- I was on the Kardashian spin off show, DASH Dolls!
- I’ve watched the first Harry Potter movie 12 times & still counting – I still love HP & will forever continue watching them.
- I am 100% Persian!
- I hate turtles – something about them just creeps me the hell out..
- My favorite flower are roses – I can sit & smell them alllll day.
- Heels over sneakers any day – even though I wear sneakers more often than heels, I’ll never miss an opportunity to rock a pair of heels. I just feel so much more confident in them!
- My second favorite city in the world in New York – I almost moved to NYC a few years ago but made the last minute option to stay.
- My favorite TV show is Friends! – I mean….national treasure. Am I right?!
- Fall is my favorite season – I can’t hang in the heat. Sweater weather allll day people!
- I don’t drink! – Being muslim & growing up in a non drinking household missing out on alcohol was never that hard for me.
- I’m 5’7 & have been since 8th grade lolll.
- Favorite fast food is Jack in the Box $1 crispy tacos! Mmmm.
- I worked in retail for 8 years before working in wholesale. After that, I took a dive into full time blogging.
- I’m a really light sleeper so I’m super sensitive to sound at night! One snore & I’m up like a light lolll.
- My all time favorite book is The Da Vinci Code.
- My dream is to have a massive library in my future home because I have an obsession with books.
- My favorite number is the number 3 & 26!
- I have naturally really curly hair but wear my hair straight more often because I hate when my curls knot & break off.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- Growing up it was my dream to become a ballerina. If I can go back in time I would take my ballet classes more seriously & go pro 😉
- I don’t like chocolate. Yup. I said it. I’m a vanilla gal!
- I love Disneyland!!!
- Lastly, I am SO excited to be growing up & having the chance to age & learn more about my life & continue to make friendships each year!!
Thank you so much for following me on this journey!