We’ve all heard of putting masks on our faces but what about masking our armpits? Haha I know, you’re probably wonder….WTH. But its not as weird as you think. Think about it, we use clay masks like the Aztec Indian Healing Clay mask to suck out the impurities in our pored, right? Well, lets do the same for our underarms!
I recently just switched to natural deodorant. Yes, I made the swap! There was a lot of trial & error before I found one I liked because unlike anti-persperints, such & Dove or the Lady Stick, natural deodorants only mask your sweat instead of blocking it. Much healthier in the long run & I can deal with a little sweating. I recently started using Native natural deodorant, & I really like it so far! Its baking soda based so there is a little white residue but it doesn’t get you as “wet” every time you move a muscle, like most natural deodorants.
Long story short, I need to unclog my armpits after all the years of using anti-persperint, & allow my underarms to start over fresh! The Aztec mask will do the same thing it does to the pores in my face to the pores in my pits lol.
Here are the steps:
- Mix apple cider vinegar + Aztec Clay Indian Healing mask in a PLASTIC bowl.
- Take a brush & slab some on under your armpits. (this might be easier doing it one arm at a time)
- Allow the clay to dry, doing its job & sucking out the impurities!!
- Dont leave it on too long. It’ll do more damage than good.
- When ready, take a warm wash cloth & wipe the mask off. (sometimes it helps to do this before the show & just jump in & rise off)
- DONE! congrats, you’ve officially taken one step toward unclogged pits. 👏👏
*I always like to run a little witch hazel on a cotton ball over the areas I unclog with the mask just to help close those pores & sterilize the area for any left over bacteria.
Heres a video on how I got it done! Click here