Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well with everything that has been going on. I just want to start off by saying that this post by no means is me trying to suggest you buy all or anything but just a mere suggestion of some of my favorite Sephora skin care products! I hope this guide will either help you during quarantine or once you are out of it. Either way, enjoy!
- Dermalogica Microfoliant : There is always a bottle of this in my shower. It’s gentle for everyday use and great for pimples, acne, or under skin acne that just won’t go away. I never travel without this!
- Fresh Soy Cleanser : Not only do I love the smell of this face wash but I love how gentle it is. It doesn’t make my skin tight but makes sure it feels clean after using it!
- First Aid Beauty Cleanser : Game changer. Gentle and great for dry combination skin! I like that its in a cream texture which gives me a sense of control with the cleansing!
- Dermalogica Active Toner : Again, one of my favorites. This toner is great for all skin types. They suggest you spraying it directly on your skin rather than using a cotton ball so your skin can really take in the product! Been using it for 4 years now, and no complaints!
- Fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Toner : This toner smells amazing! And really spot on for hydration. Your skin will feel super soft and plump after using this Fresh toner! For this one, I suggest using a cotton pad since there is no spray.
- Innisfree Volcanic Toner : Amazing for big pores (aka me) and it helps get all the gross stuff stuck in there out. I would use this once or twice a week but not everyday as it is a bit on the stronger side.
- Estee Lauder Night Serum : She’s on the pricier side but she is worth it! This serum is specifically for night time, I use it before bed, and wake up with glowing skin. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way so you definitely get more bang for your buck.
- Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil : This oil is light weight and really absorbs into your skin rather than just sitting on top. I use about 2-3 drops for my whole face and press it into my skin rather than rub it in. I wear it under my make up for a more dewy look because its so versatile in its use!
- Volition Snow Mushroom Serum : This serum is honestly hands down my favorite. It is light weight, affordable, and great for all skin types. It comes with a controlled dropper and really helps with visible pores, like mine!
- Dr. Roebucks Firming Serum : A beauty cabinet must have. I have one and also got my mom one. It’s super light weight and can go under your make up with no effect on your glam. Really helps plump your skin up! Results almost immediately.
Eye Cream —
- Dermalogica Biolumin- C Eye Serum : This serum is my #1 at the moment. My skin really drinks it up and I love that it comes out in a water based serum. A little goes a long way so no need to use too much product during application!
- Fresh Lotus Youth Eye Cream : The Lotus Youth line from Fresh is by far my favorite. It’s super moisturizing and creamy! I would use this cream in the evening right before bed.
- Drunk Elephant Firming Eye Serum : A very popular brand that sticks to its word of giving you results. This eye serum is loved by all and it gives the best results when you apply it under your face serum letting your skin absorb the treatment! Wake up with popping eyes.
- FAB Retinol Eye Cream : This under eye cream has retinol in it for those that need a stronger kick in the eye area!
The Others… —
- Peace Out Acne Healing Dots : Amazing at getting those pesky pimples down! Stick one on right before bed and it’ll be gone in the morning! Plus, they’re affordable.
- Dermalogica Invisible SPF : This SPF is not only protective during the outdoors but it also protects you from blue light, which comes from out devices! It goes on smooth and no white residue!
- Sephora Rose Face Mask : I love these babies. Affordable and they get the job done! Perfect to carry with you on a flight to keep your face hydrated and fresh. Only $6!