Coffee shops are my favorite place to venture! It’s a great reason to people watch, work on a project, or meet a new friend for a drink. Here are some of my favorite coffee shops in the city!
- Carrera Cafe: Cute aesthetic cafe on Melrose! They have the famous artwork coffees that are both fun to create and delicious to drink. You use an app to send the cafe an image of what you want printed on your coffee and they make it in minutes. I highly recommend trying out this Melrose coffee shop during your time in LA.
- Cafe Dulce Dos: The coffee is delicious and the aesthetic is even better. This coffee shop is located at the heart of The Row in DTLA and located in a huge indoor concrete seating area that you can work/lounge out of. Loved my experience here!
- The Palm Coffee Bar: This coffee shop is aesthetically pleasing inside & out! Their drinks are fun, flirty, and new. I tried the Lucky Charms Matcha, which brought back childhood pleasures mixed with my ‘adult’ drink loll. If you want something fun to drink this is the place to go!
- Conservatory Weho: A hidden nook that makes some butt-kicking coffee with a gorgeous seating patio. It’s located right in the middle of WeHo but gives you major secluded vibes whilst sitting in their outdoor patio area. The walls are framed in a way that keeps you away from the traffic filled seats and more into the scenic plant surrounding interior of the cafe!
- Duckyard Coffee House: A super cute small whole in the wall coffee shop that you would miss at first glance. The inside is super fun and the floor is fully decorated with stickers, which was a different but exciting vibe from all the other coffees shops I’ve visited. The seating area is limited so stop by early if you plan to sit down and relax. Also, their coffee is delicious!