Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is a celebration of life and death. Originated in Mexico but celebrated all over Latin America with beautiful decorative skulls and skeletons to commemorate the vibrant holiday!
Walmart Home has an amazing selection of decorations just perfect for the holiday. I’ve put together a collage of my personal favorite items that can be used to celebrate the holidays! These pieces can easily be used for both Halloween and Día de los Muertos. Check out my selections below!
- 16 piece Speckled Dinnerware Set – perfect for a family dinner party!
- Haunted Skull Pan – to create one of a kind sweets for the celebration.
- Decorative Candle Centerpiece – beautiful eyecatching centerpiece.
- Day of The Dead Oven Mitt – a small touch to bring to holiday cooking home!
- Ombre Black Glass Vase – a great piece that can be used for flowers but also carry over to use throughout the year.
- Day of The Dead Sugar Skull – a tradition colorful skull used to celebrate the holiday!
- Metal Lantern – perfect for outdoor settings!
- Skull Dooormat – a great touch starting from the outside of your home.